Wednesday 25 January 2012

Eyes, Lips and Face (E.L.F)

I've heard a lot of good things about the beauty brand ELF, not only are their products cruelty free but they are amazingly cheap. Almost everything in their range is £1.50, unless you want products from their studio range, which are all around £3.50. They are even recomended by PETA which is always a bonus. I thought I'd give them a go, before I recieved my order, I didnt have high hopes for the products. Being so cheap, I expected them to be terrible quality, but I was really surprised.




I bought three lipsticks, a concealer, mascara and a lip balm. All of the lipsticks are really pigmented and they dont dry out your lips. I found that I did have to reapply quite often, but I usually do this anyway so I didnt find it a problem. The lipbalm is amazing, it smells devine and moisturizes your lips like you wouldnt believe, it is quite small, but for £1.50 its good. I like the mascara, it isnt clumpy, it doesnt do much when it comes to volumising but it is good at lengthening. The only product I didnt like was the concealer, I am olive skinned, so usually go for medium shades, but on the website the medium looked quite dark, so I opted for the 'light' one, which isnt light at all, its really dark so I cant use it, I suppose thats just what you have to expect when ordering off the internet :(

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I was looking on E.L.F last night and was wondering if the mascara was worth it? I'm on the hunt for a new one. :)

    Thanks Lace

    www.allylae.com

    ReplyDelete