Saturday 14 January 2012

So it begins.

Hello fellow bloggers/blog readers, happy 2012 to you all. Seeing as though it is a new year, i thought it might be a good time to start a new blog. Whats this blog about, I hear you all yell. Well, as of december 2011 I am a vegan. While I was first becoming vegan I found it difficult to find any informative places to read about veganism, especially for younger people. Most people who write about being vegan are middle aged hippies, who are great i'm sure, but when it comes to fashion, do not interest me very much. Therefore I thought, hmmm... what can I do to change this?!?... I know, i'll start a blog, so that other young 20 something vegans like myself can see what kind of clothes are out there and animal friendly.

However, im not just targeting my blog at 'other young 20 something vegans like myself', i am planning to do a blog of daily outfits and perhaps meal ideas that I eat on a regular basis. Im quite fussy and I simply cannot be bothered making tropical tofu salads with a side of tempah marinated in avocado. I will be putting up simple everyday meal plans, that most people will be able to enjoy (I hope) I hope that this is helpful to some people. Ta ta for now.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment