Wednesday 25 January 2012

Pigging Out

I realised that most vegan blogs/meal ideas only focus on healthy nutritional food, which is great, but it is impossible to find anyone who discusses rubbish food, food that you want to snack on while watching a film. Im not suggesting that people should eat like this everyday, but I think as well as eating healthy, it is also important to be able to throw on your comfy pants and just pig out.
If im going to have a lazy, film night, I usually throw on a huge batch of onion rings, chips and garlic bread. I love Asda's garlic baguette slices. I have also became addicted to Happy Monkey smoothies, they're designed for kids, but I love them because they don't have any bits in them, and I hate bits! They're quite pricey at £1.50 for 4 small cartons, but I cant get enough. Also, although it cant be considered something to pig out on, I am obsessed with green tea, ive never liked tea, but for some reason I adore the green stuff. Its just a shame that I probably ruin all the health benefits with my two sugars :/


I've never really been a 'chocoholic' and i've never really had a sweet tooth. However, if I do ever have a craving for snacks, I love the Asda, free from milk chocolate range. They sell chocolate orange buttons which are my favorite and just taste like Terry's chocolate orange. I also love, Texas BBQ Pringles, since becoming vegan, I have been deprived of Quavers, but ive found solace in Pringles. Butterkist sweet popcorn is also one of my favorites, I like the microwave one the best, you cant beat warm popcorn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment